Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to check video specs

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've received some videos which have been transcoded from the orginal files. The files I have received should now match a specific delivery spec.

I would like ot be able to check this spec: bit rate mode/bitrate/audio bitrate/audio LUFS etc

Where/how can I check these specs in Premiere to validate what I have received?

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, do you of a way to view this info in Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaulttjd9xb7d42kq 

Premiere Pro does have some information that can be displayed. Right click the clip in your Project panel and select [Properties]. What information is available to you on that screen will vary based on clip type and codec.

That said, I want to second John's suggestion. MediaInfo is fantastic software and I use it all the time myself as a "video diagnostic tool", as it usually provides more information than Premiere does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines