• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to color correct panning video with varying color temps

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took a panning video of the interior of a business and the color temp varies from near tungsten for the beginning of the pan, and gradually changes to near daylight. I can color correct the first third and the last third of the video. It's the middle third that's got me baffled because it includes areas with both color temps. In other words, the middle third of the video includes the color temp transition. (The client didn't want to pay for supplemental lighting.)

Any ideas for how to color correct the transitional area?   

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Color correct the first third, blade a cut in the middle of the pan and color correct the last third.

Return to the blade cut and place a dissolve there that has the duration of the area where the WB is changing so that the color corrections cross dissolve between the first color setting and the last.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Color correct the first third, blade a cut in the middle of the pan and color correct the last third.

Return to the blade cut and place a dissolve there that has the duration of the area where the WB is changing so that the color corrections cross dissolve between the first color setting and the last.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines