• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a multi channel video in premiere pro

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a three-channel video for an art exhibition, 3 projectors playing at once, synchronized for the final output...but I am not quite sure how to edit this in premiere and there are not so many resources available. For now I have the 3 videos on 3 separate video tracks and the audio on corresponding 3 audio tracks. I don't know how this should be exported to be 3 channels...does anyone have experience with this sort of thing?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think any program for playback would seprate the the audio and video tracks. I think you would have to dissable and enable the tracks as needed and render them out. You coud do a picture in picture for the video tracks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you should basically look at it from the projector end of the problem.

what you make in editor and export will be xferred to the projector(s).

so google video switches and that sort of thing... keeping in mind how YOUR projectors work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines