Highlighted

How to display marker labels in timeline?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have approx. 200 markers in my timeline. I can see them, but I need to see the labels I gave them. Hovering over the markers does not display them anymore. (PP 2020 stopped displaying them all of a sudden.) And, I absolutely need to see the labels of the markers in the timeline so I can add the corresponding videos and jpgs. 

How does one get PP 2020 to show the labels? 

If I can't see the labels, PP 2020 becomes useless...

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to display marker labels in timeline?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have approx. 200 markers in my timeline. I can see them, but I need to see the labels I gave them. Hovering over the markers does not display them anymore. (PP 2020 stopped displaying them all of a sudden.) And, I absolutely need to see the labels of the markers in the timeline so I can add the corresponding videos and jpgs. 

How does one get PP 2020 to show the labels? 

If I can't see the labels, PP 2020 becomes useless...

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open marker panel from the Window drop down and click on clip in the timeline.

If you want the sequence markers make sure everything is deselected in the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0