• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit faces over moving video?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to edit videos of people and put character's faces over theirs, basically. But like I want the character's heads to move with the person's bodies in the video so that it's always on top and moving. Like those funny meme videos.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a million times but I just got Premiere Pro and I have no idea what I'm doing. I've edited a few videos before but only like 30 seconds worth with little apps on my phone so I'm very much a newbie at this.

Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Here you go.

I just showed you the tools you need to get this done. To get better results, you need to find a better image and you need to tweak the position of the face.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should consider doing those in After Effects, it'll take you some time to learn how to do it but will save you a lot of time in the long run.

But you can also do it in Premiere, share a small part of your video plus the character you want to add and I'll make a quick tutorial for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I have After Effects as well. Would it be easier there?

And take this video, for example, say I wanted to put Naruto's face on top of hers and have it stay there the whole video so it looks like he's actually walking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you go.

I just showed you the tools you need to get this done. To get better results, you need to find a better image and you need to tweak the position of the face.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an updated version now bro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, it seems I've deleted the file from my drive. I can try to make a new one if you share with me the files and an explanation of what you're trying to acheive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines