Highlighted

How to edit Warp Stabilizer speed

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the Warp Stablizer speed on a clip. It's not moving enough. Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to edit Warp Stabilizer speed

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the Warp Stablizer speed on a clip. It's not moving enough. Thank you.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp is a very complex, very high-computation effect. I think easily the most CPU-demanding effect in the app. And it has quite a few options in its presence in the Effects Control Panel.

The default "Result" option is Smooth motion, where it simply tries to cut down jumpiness. The other option there is no motion. Typically smooth motion is better, but you can easily go to the Smoothness control number block, click/slide left to right, to change the 'smoothness' to more or less.

You can go below it to set the "method", and other options. It's complex, complicated, and you'd do good to look it up in the Help files, the Premiere Pro User Guide Online , and in say LinkedIn Learning video series on working with Premiere Pro. I don't have any YouTube's I currently like for this, and several of the ones I've watched I would never recommend following.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Analyzing is done on the cpu, stabilizing is done one the gpu.

So the time it takes to process a clip is entrily depended on the system you use.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fwiw, I find it easier to work with warp stabilizer in After Effects...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0