How to expan mask (shift) by % for whole key path, when its used already? (video)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And is there any better way to acheve this key path without manual frame to frame key lock (as in this case needed a lot)? Some kind of ai light tracking (as it comes from black) auto mask creation i immagine with adjustions based on intensity etc. And if so, how?

https://vimeo.com/484853000

This is "klausimuill" by Sounds Good on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to expan mask (shift) by % for whole key path, when its used already? (video)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And is there any better way to acheve this key path without manual frame to frame key lock (as in this case needed a lot)? Some kind of ai light tracking (as it comes from black) auto mask creation i immagine with adjustions based on intensity etc. And if so, how?

https://vimeo.com/484853000

This is "klausimuill" by Sounds Good on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next to mask path, there is a play button, that will automate the mask, but it will need some fine tuning though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's already done there, instead i just reshaped from point a to b to.. the final step that i looking there to expand whole mask as it is unit from itself including all of these from a to b, as it would fix all in between that there still a lot, after giving it more shadows hopefully with feather etc.

As well one question i want to add but if its more for another topic just igonore it

However ir relates to the same project and video i posted:

How to black background fade in to corners/or media fade out to black background, including giving it shape circle.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0
Timertak LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or..How to remake mask by mask tracking so that mask size would increase and decrease, as its in every frame difference basicaly, fixed mask not an option, only if lets say squere, but size bigger or lower including possition changes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2020 0