• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export MOGRT without legacy title??

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after spending literally days creating a decent intro, I'd love to be able to export that as a .MOGRT file but the option is greyed out. I've spent hours reading through these forums and wasting so much time watching misleading YouTube videos -- I don't understand why there is no clear information here.

From what I've read, from 2017.. is that you need to re-create as legacy title and then work in that space?? Well what if I've already created everything and its on my timeline with sound fx's and adjustment layers and transitions -- how can I export this as a .mogrt WITHOUT RECREATING IT????

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot save your timeline as a mogrt.

If you want a mogrt you need to create your title in the Essential Graphics Panel.

You cannot save legacy titles as templates anymore. That feature has gone.

You cannot save a legacy title as a Mogrt, a mogrt it is part of the Essential Graphic.

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2018/11/12/creating-motion-graphic-templates-an-ebook.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rough.. I guess that makes sense why I couldn't find a direct answer. Thank you for the fast reply.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines