Highlighted

How to export to H265 10-bit 422?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting to H265 I can select Main 10, which gives me 10-bit compression. But I'd like to export to 422 chroma subsampling as well. I cannot find an immediate way to do this, can someone give me a tip?

TOPICS
Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to export to H265 10-bit 422?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting to H265 I can select Main 10, which gives me 10-bit compression. But I'd like to export to 422 chroma subsampling as well. I cannot find an immediate way to do this, can someone give me a tip?

TOPICS
Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann for the insight in the profiles. But in Media Encoder I can set 2 profiles: Main and Main 10.

How would I be able to set Main 422 10-bit inside ME?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if 422 is supported in main 10.

Have to ask an engineer.

@Trent Happel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
Guide ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the free shutter encoder can. the profile main 4:2:2 will do it. and in colormetry, colorspace, use rec. 709 10 bit. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0