• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export videos at 4K 60fps (60 frames/second) from Adobe Premiere Pro? (filmed from iPhone)?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

I use my iPhone to film videos at 4K at 60 fps (60 frames per second) and I use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my videos.

When I right-click on my clips (in my timeline) and click 'Properties', the frame rate for my clips appears to be: 60fps as shown in the screenshot below.IMG-2714.JPG

However, when I export my project, it shows that my Frame Rate is 25 fps instead of 60 fps.

IMG-2715.JPG

Hence, do any of you know how can I export my project at 60 frames per second please? Do I need to export it in a specific format/ preset to get (4K) 60fps?

Many thanks for all your help and have a nice day ahead 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

You started of with the incorrect sequence settings. Change that. Right click on sequence setting in the project window and set editing mode to Custom.

If you choose match source then yes you get the same framerate in this case 25.

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You started of with the incorrect sequence settings. Change that. Right click on sequence setting in the project window and set editing mode to Custom.

If you choose match source then yes you get the same framerate in this case 25.

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines