• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find Title templates in premiere pro cc when there is no link to click to install in the Title dialogue box

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to find Title templates in premiere pro cc when there is no link to click to install in the Title dialogue box

[Duplicate message deleted... posting the same question more than once is confusing... Mod]

[This is an open forum, not a direct line to Adobe support... you need to wait for a reply]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Hi Mniang%40pipeline.com,

[Duplicate message deleted... posting the same question more than once is confusing... Mod]

[This is an open forum, not a direct line to Adobe support... you need to wait for a reply]

Below is the download link to the title templates:

MAC: https://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotrainingfiles/PremierePro_6_Content_LS7.dmg

WIN: https://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotrainingfiles/PremiereProCS6ContentWin.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no presets folder in my adobe premiere pro cc 2017 file! Which means i can not place the 3 folders anyway!! Why don't I have a present folder in the adobe premiere pro 2017 file???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you dont have a presets folder you make one yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann. I have done that but still no luck. Please see the photos in my earlier post which indicate that Premiere Pro can't see these files despite being in their default location.

The engineer who decided that I import these files one by one attempted to import one, but everytime I try to open the project it is picked as missing. I click ignore and if I get into Titler design, and select based on template, I get an error message on the bottom right screen. Please see the attached photo.

Screenshot 2016-06-16 11.41.59.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restart comp

hold down shift+alt while opening Premiere.

See if that will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't help either, besides offline some of my codecs such as Dolby Digital.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might need to reinstall.

VOB's can be a bit difficult to edit.

Might want to convert them to dv-avi first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 'm not sure if it is just me, but this seems quite taxing in terms of effort. Does anybody know if the templates are worth it? I ask because I trying to use a lower third template that was designed in After Effects. Instead of working directly in AE, I would like to simply like to edit and apply them in Premiere because I have so many clips, and I will be adding many more in the days to come.

I've unsuccessfully tried to export the, i After Effects templates into Premiere Pro, but I can't see any of the text or animations. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2016 Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They may not be worth it for you. They are not that original by today's standards. Most stuff you can find online is better, and also the stuff that comes with FCP is better. Adobe is negligent in allowing these not very creative templates to still be the standard for their product. My advice is to go find other 3rd party templates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I found something better online, and it is a shame that higher quality templates are not included with Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines