• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find Title templates in premiere pro cc when there is no link to click to install in the Title dialogue box

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to find Title templates in premiere pro cc when there is no link to click to install in the Title dialogue box

[Duplicate message deleted... posting the same question more than once is confusing... Mod]

[This is an open forum, not a direct line to Adobe support... you need to wait for a reply]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Hi Mniang%40pipeline.com,

[Duplicate message deleted... posting the same question more than once is confusing... Mod]

[This is an open forum, not a direct line to Adobe support... you need to wait for a reply]

Below is the download link to the title templates:

MAC: https://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotrainingfiles/PremierePro_6_Content_LS7.dmg

WIN: https://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotrainingfiles/PremiereProCS6ContentWin.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mniang%40pipeline.com,

Below is the download link to the title templates:

MAC: https://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotrainingfiles/PremierePro_6_Content_LS7.dmg

WIN: https://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotrainingfiles/PremiereProCS6ContentWin.zip

Also check this link: Missing library, templates, template projects in Adobe products,‌ to get the installation Instructions:

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I have just discovered that my templates are missing. I uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Pro CC a short while ago and since then never had any use of these templates and textures etc. When I attempted to use them they were missing but they are available in the Premiere Pro CC folder.

I contacted support and person who dealt with my issue started a remote control of my PC and they eventually concluded that I have to load these templates one by one into CC? I DISAGREED! Does anyone know how to resolve this issue.

I will post some screen shots with the transcript from the staff who advised me that I have to do that.

Screenshot 2016-06-15 11.21.04.pngScreenshot 2016-06-15 10.48.43.pngScreenshot 2016-06-15 10.47.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2016 Jun 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to re-install Premiere

Just use the link Kulpreet provided and read the instructions. (no need to install one by one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann, I have tried that and still the templates are still unavailable to use inside Premiere Pro CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You found the installer?

Run the installer and install anywhere on your computer.

Navigate to that folder and copy the

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS6\Presets\Styles

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS6\Presets\Templates

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS6\Presets\Textures

and paste them in

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC\Presets\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2016 Jul 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, no title templates. I'm on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2016 Jul 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See post 1 links have been restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have had the same problem. I copied and can see all the presets for the three folders. The folders are inside the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 folder, and I have restarted the App twice now. They do not show up. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off computer and try again.

Are those three folders inside the Presets folder in 2015.3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I tried to paste a jpg of the directory structure to show you, but it won't let me (says image type forbidden. It's a JPG under 200kb)

Both CS6 and CC 2015.3 have the same folders inside their folder structure in the same way. CS6 works fine. CC does not.

al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

should look like this: its in Dutch but you get the idea.

title templates.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the Mac. It does not put the Presets in the same folder structure. It is located under the Harddrive name/APPLICATIONS/ADOBE/Premiere Pro CC 2015.3/Presets/Styles or Templates or Textures.

al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOld on I will have a look on the mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When installing the Content it creates a CS6 folder in Applications.

there you will find the three folders to copy/paste in the Presets folder of 2015.3 which you acces by Show Package Content of Adobe Premier Pro CC 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann. Unfortunately, it did not install a new CS6 Folder. What I see is a PRESETS folder that was installed back in July 2014, and under the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 folder there is a Presets folder that was modified today, likely by the install. everything is under there and when I fire up CS6 it works fine. When I attempt to copy that folder and it's contents to the the same location in the Adobe CC 2015.3 folder, it all copies fine, I can see the files, but the content does NOT show up under the CC application. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

title templates mac.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dont see any templates when selecting Title/templates while having the Titler open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK! That's it! Sheesh! It doesn't have to be that hard! It is not documented correctly on the web page for the downloads.

Thanks EVER so much! As usual you come through again.

Missing library, templates, template projects in Adobe products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it!

What?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant that I just saw your screen capture and tried the Show Package Contents. That worked by allowing me to put them in the right location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah got it.

I will try and get the documentation changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the missing piece of the puzzle! Thanks, Ann!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you from Korea~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again Ann Bens, it is useful whenever I upgrade premiere cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines