• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix it when adobe premiere pro got stucked while rendering?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there i have to write a topic about this kind of problem because it's really like a pain in the * arm * please read it carefully

first of all i tried all the solutions mentioned in this article:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-cc-2020-14-0-1-encoding-stuck-on-0/td-p/108...

Thanks to all people who write down the solutions and a very appreciated effort. 

but unfortunately non of the solutions were useful for me or fix my render problem it's not that their solutions were not useful but the the problem varies depends on each cases so the problem is in Adobe itself.

The solutions i tried and didn't work out:

- Make a whole new project and a new sequence then copy the all the contents and paste them in the new sequence then render it ( didn't work out ).

- Delete all Markers and then restrart render it ( didn't work out ).

- A specific effect that makes the rendering crashed ( although it did work out for me once ), all you have to do is pre-render it and see in which frames it gets stucked then you could identify the area of the problem then solve it ( won't work in all cases ).

-

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?