Highlighted

How to Fix Warp Stabilizer Creating Black Frames at the End of Clips (With Screenshots)

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  reposting this with embedded screenshots. I am editing a music video with Blackmagic Raw footage, and I am using warp stabilizer on clips. When the stabilizer is applied, it is adding a single black frame to the end of my clips. The Footage matches the sequence settings, both are shot and set at 29.97 FPS; When warp stabilizer is off, the full clip is fine. I've tried nesting without stabilizer and reapplying, but I'm getting the same effect. I've attached side by side frame screenshots for reference
screenshot1.jpgscreenshot2.jpg

[Moderator note: this thread locked due to multiple posting of this question.]

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

How to Fix Warp Stabilizer Creating Black Frames at the End of Clips (With Screenshots)

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  reposting this with embedded screenshots. I am editing a music video with Blackmagic Raw footage, and I am using warp stabilizer on clips. When the stabilizer is applied, it is adding a single black frame to the end of my clips. The Footage matches the sequence settings, both are shot and set at 29.97 FPS; When warp stabilizer is off, the full clip is fine. I've tried nesting without stabilizer and reapplying, but I'm getting the same effect. I've attached side by side frame screenshots for reference
screenshot1.jpgscreenshot2.jpg

[Moderator note: this thread locked due to multiple posting of this question.]

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Oct 20, 2020 0