• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get audio to play out of both speakers?

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a project all day and the audio was fine, but I recently opened it and the audio is only playing out of the right side of my computer, and the right side of headphones. What happened?

I'm seeing a lot of material on the forum and the web with using an effect(?)  to fill the right/left ear but it doesn't work and I'd rather not have to do that to listen out of headphones/computer at all.

Any help on getting the audio to play in both left & right?

My audio has both (L)(R) tracks on the music and voice portions so it's not the file but Premiere

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

The  VU meter is normally to the right of your timeline. It’s the lights showing how the sound is reading. Please check under the VU meter to make sure that the S button is not selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you hit the S button on the left channel of the VU meter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont believe so: here's my timeline..

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 10.38.12 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The  VU meter is normally to the right of your timeline. It’s the lights showing how the sound is reading. Please check under the VU meter to make sure that the S button is not selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been tinkering with my computer, audio hardware, watching dozens of Youtube videos, audio fill effects....for HOURS

That's was it.

THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines