How to get rid of Legacy Title Tabs?

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a project, the legacy title tabs all open on my screen. I close them, and save the workspace, but it doesn't matter. They always come back, every single time. How can I make them not come back to my workspace?

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm that's strange that saving your workspace without it doesn't seem to stick. What happens if you remove the Legacy Title Panel and save it as a new workspace? Then delete your old workspace. Does the change stick then?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Joe5C27 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Brandon., thanks for the reply and suggestion!  It was worth a try, but the new workspace does the same thing. 

I have a bunch of weird things happening with Premiere on my machine right now though, so I'm wondering if I need a fresh install, or what might fix it. Namely, I have weird audio popping at times (when it's not there). When I start Premiere, my CPU usage spikes to high 90% at times, and takes quite a while before it runs decently. Also, my mouse will become unresponsive for a second when I playback. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere acting weird? FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Joe5C27 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll try this again. I actually had Adobe support remotely work on my machine, and they did this last week Thursday. A day later it started doing it again. I'll try again though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Joe5C27 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So resetting preferences did nothing to help.

The Legacy Title tabs are still there, but even worse, Premiere still runs the same.

Any other tricks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines