Highlighted

How to go back to original sound after having rendered it with Audition...

Participant ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends!

I would like to ask the following question...
I have a Premiere timeline with video and audio. I want to tweak one of the dialogue audio clips in Adobe Audition, so I right click "edit in Adobe Audition". After I have edited the dialogue in Audition, I save it and the audio clip in Premiere's timeline is updated with the rendered Audition clip.
My question is, how can I go back to my original audio clip, since it has been replaced with the rendered version of the Audition clip? I cannot unlink the Audition extracted file and link the original file because they won't mach since their duration is different. The Audition extracted audio clip is the render only of the portion that was in the Premiere Timeline. 
I want to revert back to the the original audio files in a Premiere project, because the sound mixer and the foley artist ask a timeline with the original audio files and not the tweaked ones, so that they can tweak them, themselves.
Is there any workaround?

Many thanks!!

Yiannis.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to go back to original sound after having rendered it with Audition...

Participant ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends!

I would like to ask the following question...
I have a Premiere timeline with video and audio. I want to tweak one of the dialogue audio clips in Adobe Audition, so I right click "edit in Adobe Audition". After I have edited the dialogue in Audition, I save it and the audio clip in Premiere's timeline is updated with the rendered Audition clip.
My question is, how can I go back to my original audio clip, since it has been replaced with the rendered version of the Audition clip? I cannot unlink the Audition extracted file and link the original file because they won't mach since their duration is different. The Audition extracted audio clip is the render only of the portion that was in the Premiere Timeline. 
I want to revert back to the the original audio files in a Premiere project, because the sound mixer and the foley artist ask a timeline with the original audio files and not the tweaked ones, so that they can tweak them, themselves.
Is there any workaround?

Many thanks!!

Yiannis.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?