• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import a complete project from my laptop to my desktop.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i would like to know how to import a project with videos and musics from my laptop to my desktop.

Many thanks in advance

Raynald

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have your project organized well on your laptop (all your project files and media live in the same folder), you can just transfer that over to the Desktop. Basically, all the media that your project file was referencing on your laptop also needs to exist on your desktop. Because the file paths/drive letters were likely to have changed, you will still probably have to let Premiere locate all the media the first time you open the project, and you may need to direct it to where you've moved everything to, but once you've linked it all back up it should work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines