Highlighted

How to layout 9 videos sources like a Zoom/Skype videoconference

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably straightforward to do, but I'm not sure how and I can't find a template for this at MotionArray. I'd like to place nine videos in equal boxes in Zoom/Skype videoconference chat layout. My goal is to replicate a videoconference look, but with properly recorded video instead. Can you suggest a template or motion graphics template to achieve this? Or else help point me in the right direction on what words to search to get me started?

I've created something that is okay with resizing videos with scale, and moving them around with the position controls. And I've used masking to get the talent to be around the same size in each box. But I'm not happy with the space between each box. It's really hard to judge if is is exactly even. That's why I'm hoping for a template with the boxes already positioned so that I can just dump my video inside each.

Adobe suggested similar posts in the side and the one about a virtual choir was exacly what I needed. The solution is there. However, for the record, I used nine sequences of 960x540 to achieve the perfect nine video boxes (and I'm able to zoom in to the video in each sequence so that the talents are more or less at the same head size), which then then brought into the main sequence, and I position the nine sequences to form the desired tic tac toe formation.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/75-voice-virtual-choir/m-p/11065118?page=1#M264765

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to layout 9 videos sources like a Zoom/Skype videoconference

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably straightforward to do, but I'm not sure how and I can't find a template for this at MotionArray. I'd like to place nine videos in equal boxes in Zoom/Skype videoconference chat layout. My goal is to replicate a videoconference look, but with properly recorded video instead. Can you suggest a template or motion graphics template to achieve this? Or else help point me in the right direction on what words to search to get me started?

I've created something that is okay with resizing videos with scale, and moving them around with the position controls. And I've used masking to get the talent to be around the same size in each box. But I'm not happy with the space between each box. It's really hard to judge if is is exactly even. That's why I'm hoping for a template with the boxes already positioned so that I can just dump my video inside each.

Adobe suggested similar posts in the side and the one about a virtual choir was exacly what I needed. The solution is there. However, for the record, I used nine sequences of 960x540 to achieve the perfect nine video boxes (and I'm able to zoom in to the video in each sequence so that the talents are more or less at the same head size), which then then brought into the main sequence, and I position the nine sequences to form the desired tic tac toe formation.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/75-voice-virtual-choir/m-p/11065118?page=1#M264765

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would depend on the resolution of your sequence. That being said if you want 9 picture in pictures you would have to divide the horizontal and vertical by 3. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines