• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to leave the space in text when using Source Text?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I'm trying to say is that I want to time when text appears but I want the text to remain in the place that it would been if the full text was written. (example below)

Annotation 2020-07-11 194233.png

Annotation 2020-07-11 19423asd3.png

  

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice, I edited the post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can either simply add text as you move down the timeline, by adding another text-point or text box and typing, or type all to begin with, and use a mask to cover the parts until you want them showing.

If doing  the former, simply set the vertical position to the same number as the first text entry, and move horizontally to where it spaces correctly.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines