• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make multiple tracks into one single track?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have un-overlapped tracks in a sequence like this;

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 15.35.07.png

What I want to do is to merge them in one track of sequence. Is there any easy way to do this except manually dragging and dropping and aligning them?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Select all the clips in one track at a time (click and drag around the clips to select them). Then hold the 'alt' key (or option key on Mac) and then press the down arrow key on your keyboard. The selected clips will move down to the next layer for each press of the arrow key. Do this to each group of clips to get them all to the same layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select all the clips in one track at a time (click and drag around the clips to select them). Then hold the 'alt' key (or option key on Mac) and then press the down arrow key on your keyboard. The selected clips will move down to the next layer for each press of the arrow key. Do this to each group of clips to get them all to the same layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! You saved my time! It works perfectly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines