Exit

How to make object darker in Mask?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone

i use some effects and masking for soccer players edits 

when i put my effect on clip and do tracking motion is all fine the only problem i have after i do the mask and use ultra key is that the effect is still visable around the player like i see that going thourght the legs in the effect i use 

i would like to know how can i do that the area of the mask will be darke and i will se only the object i want and not the effect in that places

look on the lef area, the effect still visiablelook on the lef area, the effect still visiable

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, might just need some more info. I can't really tell what you're trying to point out.

If you are layering several different effects, it could be helpful to add a nest, like after your Ultra Key, and then do some masking and color grading on the other side of the nest. But I can't fully picture what you have going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey if you look in the player leg you can see is a bit bright and you can see a bit  lines of the effect going in the back of the legs and on that area i was the mask

i want to do that the area of the legs will be more darker then the effect will not show inside the legs

you can see wher i put the grey circle nowā€ƒ

בעיה.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're trying to cut out the circles behind the player you would either want to 1) make the player not transparent. or 2) put a mask on the circles behind the legs and invert it (subtraction) so that the lines disappear. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you have some guide how is best way do the mask on the circle and then invert that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines