Highlighted

How to make persons or objects appear in a Video project

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe-Community,

There's tons of information on the net on how to make unwanted persons and /or objects disappear (as with Kyler Holland here) - my question is how to make a character appear! In a video sequence for instance a character is talking when all of a sudden another character is introduced into the scene by gradually fadeing in.

I tried to solve this with the gradient wipe feature, however it seems to me this only works when the object was there in the first place. Is there any workaroung how to do achieve this effect?

Thanks for any piece of inspiration out there!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make persons or objects appear in a Video project

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe-Community,

There's tons of information on the net on how to make unwanted persons and /or objects disappear (as with Kyler Holland here) - my question is how to make a character appear! In a video sequence for instance a character is talking when all of a sudden another character is introduced into the scene by gradually fadeing in.

I tried to solve this with the gradient wipe feature, however it seems to me this only works when the object was there in the first place. Is there any workaroung how to do achieve this effect?

Thanks for any piece of inspiration out there!

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to shoot your character in the scene with a locked-off camera, as in that tutorial. You could also shoot the character in front of a green screen and composite them into your shot. Look up green screen tutorials.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 1