Highlighted

How to make speed boat come screaming in and stop slowly

Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't remember (I thought I once knew) how to change the 2nd derivative.  That is, I want the speedboat to come screaming in and come to a stop slowly.  Here is what I've got.

https://youtu.be/Ryehei_LBkk

speedboat1.png

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to make speed boat come screaming in and stop slowly

Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't remember (I thought I once knew) how to change the 2nd derivative.  That is, I want the speedboat to come screaming in and come to a stop slowly.  Here is what I've got.

https://youtu.be/Ryehei_LBkk

speedboat1.png

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added the picture, but the insert video link failed me with my public youtube video, but it does seem to work fine pasting in the youtubel link

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the clip in the timeline and click Nest to create a new sequence with the clip.

Then apply the Time Remapping to to clip in the main timeline.

You can try changing the keyframes to Ease in and Ease out by right clicking and choosing, but Time remapping might yield better results.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0