How to make text in video appear when mouseover / click?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I am making an interior finishes video for work, so I would like to create a text effect where the name of the finish (eg XXXX timber flooring) appear when I hover my mouse over or click on it (is this a button?).

Not sure if it's possible to do it in Premiere Pro or how should I go about doing it if it requires a different software to do the text thing?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need something else for that. If you find it out there, post back here to complete the thread.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably requires different software and specialized player software.  There may be this kind of functionality in youtube.  You might check out youtube studio

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the more I think about this, the more I'm thinking that this is something that could be done with some web programming which I know nothing about.  Might see if you can find an expert in this.  Remembering from producing interactive programming back in the day, you can create an object that in it's neutral state is invisible but when it's rolled over, changes to being visible...   this was the kind of thing that was done in macromedia director.  

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines