Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Make Your Text Pop and Also Save It

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

I make gaming videos with Premiere Pro and, currently, I manually make my captions "pop". For example, the word "hi" will scale from 100 to 110 then back to 100 in a select amount of keyframes, allowing it to have a pop-like effect. But I would like to save it as a preset so I don't have to do this manually anymore. I tried the "transform" video effect to see if I could make the scale do what I want but when I attach this preset to other words (that are different in length), it changes where the keyframes are. For example, if I only want the "pop" to effect 10 frames, it will stretch it out and do something weird. It's difficult to describe but let me know if there is an easier way, it will save me so much time! 

Thank you,

bipolarobot

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share as video of what your explaning so we will have clear view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a video of my premiere pro. The example text does an animation of a pop-effect. I would like to be able to make that a preset so that it copies onto other words automatically and not manually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But as per my understanding you wish to save your text as preset am i correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save your animations as Motion Graphic Templates:

scroll down on this page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great advice, Rag and Bone! I found it difficult to locate the most important section for bipolarobot. That doc is huge.

The secton, "Export your graphic as a Motion Graphics template" contains the info you need on how to save a motion graphics template. The TLDR: Choose Graphics > Export as Motion Graphics Template.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. But when I do that, it saves the entire word and placement. What I want to do is be able to put a scaling preset on my text. Is there a way to export a graphic that is blank so I don't have to change the lettering each time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure, maybe someone else will chime in.

But you could just put one letter in it...wouldn't be too hard to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines