Highlighted

How to Move Captured Audio Files

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do voiceovers in my videos, the captured audio is placed in the location where the app data is stored. Is there a way to have the captured audio be placed in the same folder that the project is working from and has all the other files for the project (like videos, music, etc for the video)? That way my recorded files are in the same place?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

You can set the location for the captured audio folder in the Scratch Disk option under Project Settings.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Move Captured Audio Files

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do voiceovers in my videos, the captured audio is placed in the location where the app data is stored. Is there a way to have the captured audio be placed in the same folder that the project is working from and has all the other files for the project (like videos, music, etc for the video)? That way my recorded files are in the same place?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

You can set the location for the captured audio folder in the Scratch Disk option under Project Settings.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that worked!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0