Highlighted

How to read a license plate

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached a video from my Tesla of a truck that had opened their door on my car. The truck drives by the back of my vehicle as captured on video. I cannot figure how to sharpen and zoom to read this plate. It is daylight and sunny in the video. Appreciate any help on this.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to read a license plate

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached a video from my Tesla of a truck that had opened their door on my car. The truck drives by the back of my vehicle as captured on video. I cannot figure how to sharpen and zoom to read this plate. It is daylight and sunny in the video. Appreciate any help on this.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've got to try to embed the video into the post so we don't have to download it to see it. People don't like doing that on the internet 😉

So - I didn't see the video. In the Effects Panel you can find 'Unsharp Mask'. And in Effect Controls you can zoom and pan under the motion properties. Wasn't sure if you didn't know how to even find those things or if they just weren't working for you. If the former you should be able to find tutorials about using Effects/Effect Controls panels. If the latter, there'll only be so much you can do with native Premiere tools. Video fidelity isn't really something you can just improve without other tools, like this for example: https://topazlabs.com/video-enhance-ai/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0