Highlighted

How to remove blue vertical lines on video footage?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm editing some footage I've filmed and halfway through filming blue lines began to appear on the footage and I'm unsure as to how I could get rid of them / edit them out more?

Any help would be much appreciated!

(I have a feeling this can't be solved as I think it was something to do with the camera but I thought I'd ask anyway)

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to remove blue vertical lines on video footage?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm editing some footage I've filmed and halfway through filming blue lines began to appear on the footage and I'm unsure as to how I could get rid of them / edit them out more?

Any help would be much appreciated!

(I have a feeling this can't be solved as I think it was something to do with the camera but I thought I'd ask anyway)

TOPICS
Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not much to do to fix this if the problem is burned in to the footage.

try looking at the footage in another program to see if this is a premiere problem or not.  VLC is a great cross platform media viewer.  www.videolan.org

If it's not burned in, post back with the properties of the clip and details of where the material came from.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0