• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to remove snap

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I turn off snaps, im trying to line up two videos but its snapping to like 1 second intervals. how do I turn that off I already clicked magnet looking thing but no change

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

If you are zoomed in to the timeline, those markers are indicating frames. The frame is the basic unit of video. You cannot move the video in subframe units. It will either move to the previous whole frame or the next whole frame. This correct and expected behavior.

If you are trying to align audio, you can move the audio in subframe units (but remember, this for the audio only and not the video) by clicking on the drop down menu next to the name of the sequence and selecting Show Audio Time Unit

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Non-Tech forum. I suspect you are asking about Premier so I'll move your question to that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are zoomed in to the timeline, those markers are indicating frames. The frame is the basic unit of video. You cannot move the video in subframe units. It will either move to the previous whole frame or the next whole frame. This correct and expected behavior.

If you are trying to align audio, you can move the audio in subframe units (but remember, this for the audio only and not the video) by clicking on the drop down menu next to the name of the sequence and selecting Show Audio Time Units. Now you will be able to move the audio (only) in very tiny, subframe increments.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea but i have an audio track so yea, how do i do it then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines