• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove success message after exporting? "Your video was exported successfully"

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Is there a way to remove this message after each export? I didn't have it before 14.5 update and it's driving me nuts.

Adobe_Premiere_Pro_XfKFlbzYoT.png

TOPICS
Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit the OK or the X.

No seriously its a new, afaik you cannot turn it off.

But it does tell you everything went without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it can't be believed! I have some GoPro footage of a trip to a store. I nested the footage, ramped the speed (a lot) and shortened the clip. When I render it using Hardware Acceleration, the render fails. When I clear the render error (clicking ok), I get the above dialog box saying the render was completed. But it wasn't and there's no rendered, or even partially rendered file created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly this!

plz remove it or make it an option in the preferences somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give option to turn off. Makes me feel like I'm on a 25 year old program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I had an answer but I'm looking for the same answer. It's annoying and obviously if you didn't get a notification of errors or a crash, the export must have been successful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, this is really annoying. Now I'm wasting time coming here to see if anyone else had the same issue. Adobe, please remove this or give us an option to "Never ask again!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderator Note: Link/text removed. Sorry. Please do not use Console to change the application. It is against our corporate guidelines and is a request from Adobe Premiere Pro engineering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange that Adobe would censor my solution to use the console to fix this very annoying problem while they fail to even respond to the users request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jocelyn,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is a user to user forum. Those us who are here are in support and cannot respond to requests or bug reports. In other words, we cannot fix the bug. We are asked by the engineering team to remove all references to engineering tools, especially those that make physical changes to the application; so we do that. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines