• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove vocal

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I want to know how to remove vocal cause I have input two tracks. One is my voice, the second one is game sound and my friend voice.  But the second track has my voice, so i want to remove my voice in second track. Can anyone help me for? I need to upload the video as fast. Thx a lot!!!

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

You cannot do this - it is like trying to remove an egg from a cake mixture.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the second track has game sound, your friend's voice AND your voice, deleting your voice is pretty difficult - at least not without doing any damage to the quality of the track. That is because the frequencies of all three are likely to be in the same range.

Are you able to upload a small portion of the clip to WeTransfer and share the link here? Then we can have a listen to it and see if and how we can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i put into youtube and share the link? But is cantonese.  You can hear is sound like echo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5ZFYXwwEk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only hear game sounds and a single voice, not necessarily a second voice or an echo.

Also, it seems like it's recorded as a single (stereo?) track. If you had recorded your friend+game sounds on either left or right and your voice on the other one, separation would have been easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot do this - it is like trying to remove an egg from a cake mixture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How to remove vocals or instrumentals from a song | Adobe Audition tutorials

You can do that using Adobe Audition but not Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines