How to save Motion graphics template

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Premier Pro 13.1.4 (build 2) and I can not save any templates as Motion graphics template as it says the fonts are not synced from adobe. I do not have internet all the time and have to pay for it so is there a way to get around it some how. This is a stand alone setup desktop so I can’t just pickup and move it. Any help would be nice.

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the font installed on the computer at all? As a way to get around it (since you don't have internet on your editing computer), can you download the font on a different computer with internet, copy the font onto a flash drive, and then install the font on your computer, reboot, and then see if it works? 

If that doesn't work, what options do you see when it says that the fonts are not synced from Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just trying to under stand why if it is a standalone why have to synce the fnts if they are in the program? So I guess that I can't save any templates because the fonts need to be synced to adobes fonts on line. I just want to save templates for the video's I do so I don't have to redo them over each time but make small changes. If it can't be done then I will just live with it even if they are on the computer and does go with the video when finished. Thanks for the help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will try and hope it works. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you do have internet connection, use the Fonts section of the Creative Cloud Desktop app to check sync/setup for fonts you wish to use. Once they are synced, then you can use them on/offline without problem.

You just need to sync them once while online.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will try but the computer at most does not go online but for about 2 minutes if that. Thank you for the info

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines