Highlighted

How to save to mpeg4?

Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOOB ALERT

Hi, I filmed a friends wedding on my P20 Pro mobile phone on my DJI Osmo, the whole film is around 18mins 15 seconds long with music playing in the background, so I've been using Adobe premier for the first time to edit it and learning as I've been going. When I come to export it and select match sequence settings the menu greys out and defaults for me to save in just QuickTime which gives me an MOV file ridiculously huge (as seen in the image),any ideas how I can save to mpeg4? As when I don't select match sequence and try other formats the video playback quality is awful...when doing this I also try to match the source with the output.  

ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT

[title edited by mod for clarity]

I'M STILL USING THE TRIAL, I HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT HAHA

IMG_20191108_075811.jpg

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to save to mpeg4?

Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOOB ALERT

Hi, I filmed a friends wedding on my P20 Pro mobile phone on my DJI Osmo, the whole film is around 18mins 15 seconds long with music playing in the background, so I've been using Adobe premier for the first time to edit it and learning as I've been going. When I come to export it and select match sequence settings the menu greys out and defaults for me to save in just QuickTime which gives me an MOV file ridiculously huge (as seen in the image),any ideas how I can save to mpeg4? As when I don't select match sequence and try other formats the video playback quality is awful...when doing this I also try to match the source with the output.  

ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT

[title edited by mod for clarity]

I'M STILL USING THE TRIAL, I HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT HAHA

IMG_20191108_075811.jpg

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're looking to create a H.264 codec .MP4? If so, from the Export Settings window, uncheck Match Sequence settings, and select H.264 as your Format. If you don't want to dive into the nitty-gritty technical details beyond that, you could select a suitable Preset from the list of presets. This will get you pointed in the right direction with settings that are usually suitable for a target destination.

That said, it's worth learning some of the basics within the export settings window especially if you want to have complete control over your final delivery: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workflow-overview-exporting.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YEEEEEESSSS IT WORKED THANKS SO MUCH... 👍👍👍

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines