• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to scale Adobe's motion graphics into 4k projects

Contributor ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reposting this question from January that wasn't replied to at the time.

Iam using Premiere Pro. I have been using motion graphics templates (1920x1080 29.97). The template includes text, shapes, and an imported image layer in the graphic.

When I use the motion graphics in a 1080 composition, it works as expected. However, when I use it in a 4K (24fps) comp, all the text and shapes behave as expected and scale properly to the correct size. However, the image does not scale properly. When moving from the 1080 comp into the 4K one, the image goes to twice the size it should be. 

Is there a way of using Adobe's motion graphics in 4k projects?  If so, how do you you scale them up to appear at correct scale?  Tks.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to be honest and say I've not ever tried doing that. I think it's best to use motion graphics that are designed for the sequence setting you are using. And maybe someone with more experience can chime in.

BUT...

This is what I would try first if I was in your shoes... I would place the MOGRT where I want in the timeline and make sure all the content you want to be shown is correct. THEN I would Nest the MOGRT clip. And finally, I would apply the scaling to the nested clip to get it to the size you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines