Highlighted

How to speed up slideshow workflow

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I often create photo slideshows in Premiere Pro and it can get quite tedious and I am looking for ways to speed up my workflow.

My current worflow:

• I drag a song onto my timeline and set marker to the beat because thats where I want my cuts to be
  • I count the markers (lets say 50 Markers) and import as many images
  • I choose "Automate to Sequence" and my images get placed onto my timeline in sync with the music/beats
  • I add default transition to all images

Problem #1

I want all image to fit to the screen without any borders. So I have to zoom into each image individually. Scale to Frame Size or Fit to Frame Size doesn't do what I want because it leaves borders. My workaround was to crop all images in Lightroom into my project resolution (i.e. 16:9) . Is there a way to achieve this in Premiere without doing it for each image seperately?

Problem #2

I want all images to zoom in an rotate slightly. The problem is, that all images have different resolutions and ratios. So when I copy the effect of the first image onto other images it doesn't fit because the values doesn't match. Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to speed up slideshow workflow

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I often create photo slideshows in Premiere Pro and it can get quite tedious and I am looking for ways to speed up my workflow.

My current worflow:

• I drag a song onto my timeline and set marker to the beat because thats where I want my cuts to be
  • I count the markers (lets say 50 Markers) and import as many images
  • I choose "Automate to Sequence" and my images get placed onto my timeline in sync with the music/beats
  • I add default transition to all images

Problem #1

I want all image to fit to the screen without any borders. So I have to zoom into each image individually. Scale to Frame Size or Fit to Frame Size doesn't do what I want because it leaves borders. My workaround was to crop all images in Lightroom into my project resolution (i.e. 16:9) . Is there a way to achieve this in Premiere without doing it for each image seperately?

Problem #2

I want all images to zoom in an rotate slightly. The problem is, that all images have different resolutions and ratios. So when I copy the effect of the first image onto other images it doesn't fit because the values doesn't match. Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?