• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stop premiere going back to the start of the timeline every time I render effects

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I use the "enter" key to render effects premiere always goes back to the start of the timeline and starts playback from there. Is there a way I can make it so it starts playback from where the play head currently is or a way that I can stop it playing at all after I press enter and the playhead stays in the same place? Its just a pain having to find the effect is that i have just rendered on the timeline every time I render effects after making minute changes.

I really appreciate any help in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Thank you, When I went to Edit/Preferences/Timeline I found a option called play after rendering previews. I unchecked this box and it fixed my problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Edit/Preferences/Timeline options. Make sure "at playback end, return to beginning ... " is unchecked. For some users, this has helped ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, When I went to Edit/Preferences/Timeline I found a option called play after rendering previews. I unchecked this box and it fixed my problem. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines