Highlighted

How to stop text or graphics layered over footage from brightening the footage

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm am having trouble in Premiere Pro. For some odd reason on any part of the footage that has text over it brightens up a little bit after it's exported. A friend and I have been trouble shooting it for a bit now and have had no success in correcting the problem.

We tried changing what section the animated keyframes are in (Tect, Video, Vector Motion in effects control) to removing the animation, playing with the shading of the text, replacing the problem text and so far the only thing we've been able to do to solve the problem is by adding anoth text layer on top of the problem text layer.

Any suggestions on what else to check or solutions?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to stop text or graphics layered over footage from brightening the footage

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm am having trouble in Premiere Pro. For some odd reason on any part of the footage that has text over it brightens up a little bit after it's exported. A friend and I have been trouble shooting it for a bit now and have had no success in correcting the problem.

We tried changing what section the animated keyframes are in (Tect, Video, Vector Motion in effects control) to removing the animation, playing with the shading of the text, replacing the problem text and so far the only thing we've been able to do to solve the problem is by adding anoth text layer on top of the problem text layer.

Any suggestions on what else to check or solutions?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?