Highlighted

How to stretch a video in Premiere?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can change the videos dimensions by double clicking it  and/or by unchecking uniform scale but I want to know if theres a way to stretch one side of the video with stretching the other side like you can do with an image in photoshop? Like in the video I attached.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp | Adobe Community Professional

I would use the Transform effect (It's under Video Effects/Distor). Then in the Effect Controls Panel change the Anchor Point to the spot you want to keep 'still', and you might have to drag and readjust your footage back into the frame. Then uncheck the Uniform Scale. After that, you can change the height and width sliders to do what you showed in your example.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to stretch a video in Premiere?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can change the videos dimensions by double clicking it  and/or by unchecking uniform scale but I want to know if theres a way to stretch one side of the video with stretching the other side like you can do with an image in photoshop? Like in the video I attached.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp | Adobe Community Professional

I would use the Transform effect (It's under Video Effects/Distor). Then in the Effect Controls Panel change the Anchor Point to the spot you want to keep 'still', and you might have to drag and readjust your footage back into the frame. Then uncheck the Uniform Scale. After that, you can change the height and width sliders to do what you showed in your example.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2020 1
Sisy LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Nicholasm, have you got the solution? I am also looking for it. Got no tutorial on youtube..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0