Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to turn off Auto Colour Correct? - Premiere Pro 2021

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am editing footage shot on an Alexa Amira (2k ProRes 4444) and some of the clips have been auto colour corrected, but not all of them. I have no intrest in having these corrections and cant turn them off. When i click on the effected clip in my timeline it says there are no colour effects on it and no LUT's. I even tried going back to the bin the file is from and selecting (Disbale Source Clip Effects) as somone suggested that on a previous forum, but still no luck. Help would be very appreciated! 

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 6.27.52 pm.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to have the answer to this too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reimporting the footage and replacing the clip. Ended up working for
me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to select the clips in the timeline - go to modify - Interpret colour - Colour space Override - Rec 709

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Select the clip in the source area - Right click and scroll to Modify > Interpret footage

In the interpret window, you'll see the Color Management section at the bottom has an auto Input LUT - change it to none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i want to remove this completely. it is highly inconvenient to find out that all the presets i made for a series of projects that follow the same color profile and grade have been auto graded. spent a couple of hours trying to regrade them all to be the same. i want to know how to revert it back to earlier versions.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines