How to turn off Multiple Projects in Premiere pro?????!?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I dont like the feature opening multiple projects..
I find it VERY messy and make mistakes very fast..
Is there a way to turn this off?
Usually i went to console and then turn it off by setting FE.AllowMultipleOpenProjects to false, but that doesnt work anymore.. Adobe is forcing me to use the multple projects.. I Dont want this at all!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest way i am aware is to only use one project at a time. If i open Project A and need to make a change to Project B i simply close Project A and open Project B and when done, close Project B and open Project A again. By doing this i only have one project open at a time. It´s a workflow thing. Ignoring to close projects and just open up project after project is a recepie for problems, at least for me and that´s why i always avoid it. 🙂

The direct answer is: As far as i know there is no Preference setting to stop the end user from opening multiple projects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines