Highlighted

How to type colored emojis on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm trying to prepera a instagram reel videos. I want to make that video look like it was done on the phone. I have typed some text like in the instagram but when i want to add emojis, i coulnd't do that in the way i like. i found multiple fonts that support b&w emojis on premier like seguo emoji and emoji one but none of them support colored emojis and thoose emojis are looking different than we have on the phones.. Does anybody knows how to text colored emojis?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to type colored emojis on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm trying to prepera a instagram reel videos. I want to make that video look like it was done on the phone. I have typed some text like in the instagram but when i want to add emojis, i coulnd't do that in the way i like. i found multiple fonts that support b&w emojis on premier like seguo emoji and emoji one but none of them support colored emojis and thoose emojis are looking different than we have on the phones.. Does anybody knows how to text colored emojis?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Download emojionecolor font or notocoloremoji font(there's a lot of colored emojis fonts)but it depends on what emoji style you want but these fonts are better to be used in photoshop so you should do the text file with the emoji in photoshop and import it to premiere 

Please check this link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS_27rswjH8

How to add Apple's emojis right inside of Photoshop and Premiere Pro.This is where I get my music from:http://share.epidemicsound.com/brookerfilmsSubscribe f...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your respond but i don't want to use png. I want them to be the part of text. Because i use background option, and type like we do on instagram (i create instagram reels videos on premiere) Those background are automatically adjusted based on text. But if i use png emojis background of the text font fit it. And i'm not happy with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 1
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can import the photoshop file(and not the png file)to premiere and adjust it the way you like according to the background

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere is not Instagram and does not support all kind of fonts.

As Joelle mentioned use png's.

emoji.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 1