Highlighted

How to use UT Video in Adobe CC19 MacOS Mojave.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use UT Video as a lossless codec to edit off of on CC19 applications but the last version made for mac was based on  CC15 folder structure so i can't find the right one with the right files to modify.
The codec's creator specifies that this is the file that you need to modify to be able to use the codec in Adobe apps: <User's home directory>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/MediaCoreQTCodecRules<Version of Adobe software>.xml
https://www.videohelp.com/software/Ut-Video-Codec-Suite
here's a link to the video codec if you want to try it as it's free.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to use UT Video in Adobe CC19 MacOS Mojave.

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use UT Video as a lossless codec to edit off of on CC19 applications but the last version made for mac was based on  CC15 folder structure so i can't find the right one with the right files to modify.
The codec's creator specifies that this is the file that you need to modify to be able to use the codec in Adobe apps: <User's home directory>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/MediaCoreQTCodecRules<Version of Adobe software>.xml
https://www.videohelp.com/software/Ut-Video-Codec-Suite
here's a link to the video codec if you want to try it as it's free.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2020 1
Jai.C LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I'm exploring the same thing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0