• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view two videos at once in the view window?

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

how can I view two vidoes at the same time? in this example:

Adnan7_0-1605389893948.png

The left video is not moving. It is only this frame that being showed the entire timeline. On the right side I can see the top layer and when I hide it I can see the one underneath. I just want to be able to see layer 1 on the left side and layer 2 on the right side simultaneously. Thank you and have a nice day!

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This view is used for color correction, you can't view the content of 2 tracks together side by side (why you want to do that?). A workaround would be to nest the clips on the 2 tracks and enable the multicamera option for the new created sequence and use the multicamera view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

maybe if you tell us why you want to see the 2 videos, we might be able to help...  If you want to actually have the 2 videos side by side in the finished piece, you could create a sequence with double the width of your sources and place the right side all on v 1 and the left side on v2 and use the effects controls to position all of v 1 on the right and all of v2 on the left...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines