Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to write/create a list of topics on left side

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Creative People.

Can you plz help me "how to create a list of headings/topics on the left side" as created in this following linked video. https://youtu.be/uPVg_dbGOPc

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're talking about the text on the thumbnail of the video you link to.  Don't have the time to watch the video as I'm perfectly happy with my life as is....  But this is simple using the text tools available in premiere.  You don't tell us what version of premiere that you're using as the tools have changed over the last 3 or 4 versions.  There are lots of tutorials for this on the internet.  Do some googling, or just start hitting the "T" icon in the tool palette. click inside the progrram monitor and type some text in and see what options are available in the effects controls.  In the latest few versions of premiere it's somwhat complicated but very versatile and you can create templates that you can customize and use over and over again.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and one thing that can be tricky to get your head around, when you're in the text editing/effects controls mode, any changes in the effects controls accesssed under the "text" labelled with the actual text you begin with, only effect the part of the text that's selected in the program monitor.  sorry if that isn't clear, but I haven't had enuf coffee yet this mroning.  When you start experimenting with text, should be apparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I m not talking about thumbnail but the list inside the video, i m using premiere pro 20

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post screenshot so we dont have to watch 24 minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines