• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Zoom in and Scan Over Text in Image

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I was wondering if anyone might have an idea on how you might go about trying to zoom in on an image of some text and then pan over the text for however long you want; sort of like something as seen here at the start of the clip. 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

That link goes to an unavailable clip (for me at least) but based on what I think you are asking - this can be done in Premiere Pro but is likely to be best done in After Effects.

Assuming your images and text are big enough for you to scale into without losing resolution you can use the scale and position parameters in the Effects Controls window to animate your image over time ... but the controls to do this in After Effects are much more effective.

If you have another link to view the effec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link goes to an unavailable clip (for me at least) but based on what I think you are asking - this can be done in Premiere Pro but is likely to be best done in After Effects.

Assuming your images and text are big enough for you to scale into without losing resolution you can use the scale and position parameters in the Effects Controls window to animate your image over time ... but the controls to do this in After Effects are much more effective.

If you have another link to view the effects you are after, please post it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for the link but your answer did set me up on the right track. I also found this youtube video which was able to help me out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zii5DkvL7ks&ab_channel=BrookerFilms

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@FreedomFighters2020 , The link is unavailable as per @Steve Griffiths reply.

Youtube link aside, should you want to pan and zoom text in Pr, this will be done in the Effects Control panel.

Twirl open the Motion subcategory.

hth

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines