• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to zoom in to the Program panel with mouse wheel

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In after effects, the zoom wheel will zoom in and out of the video/composition. In premier, this just moves the timeline. Is there a way to zoom in and out with the zoom wheel? 

Also, in after effects, if you hold down the space bar the pan (hand) tool appears and you can easily pan across the video by dragging your mouse. Could I set this up in premier? Right now I have to use the scroll bars on the sides of the program panel which is very time-consuming.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but you can assign keyboard shortcuts to zoom operations in the program monitor, I've assigned zoom in to (ctrl + + on num pad), zoom out to (ctrl + - on num pad), fit to (ctrl + * on num pad). Those shortcuts are handy and easily accessible. For panning, you have to use the hand tool (shortcut H) and V to switch back to the selection tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you find it hard to switch between hand and selection tool, you can assign something like (ctrl + spacebar) to the hand tool and (shift + spacebar) to the selection tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines