Highlighted

HP 280 G4 MT BEST DISCRETE GRAPHIC CARD RECOMMENDATIONS

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Good day! 

I am using HP 280 G4 MT with INTEL i5 8400 on it. It has a 180 watts PSU. Whats the best graphic card can I use for PREMIERE 2020?

PLEASE HELP. 

TOPICS
Crash, Hardware or GPU, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HP 280 G4 MT BEST DISCRETE GRAPHIC CARD RECOMMENDATIONS

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Good day! 

I am using HP 280 G4 MT with INTEL i5 8400 on it. It has a 180 watts PSU. Whats the best graphic card can I use for PREMIERE 2020?

PLEASE HELP. 

TOPICS
Crash, Hardware or GPU, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing that's meaningfully faster or more powerful than your current integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630, I'm afraid. You see, every single discrete GPU that's sufficiently worthwhile requires a 450W or higher PSU just to even run at all. And those discrete GPUs that work off of a PSU that low in wattage are all severe downgrades (performance- and/or support-wise) from your current integrated graphics.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel sad about this... it can edit but its very slow and it crashes a lot especially when I use templates. It works just ok though with simple editing but the templates from websites like motionarray.com are very good though and will save me a lot of time but for one project it crashes a lot...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0