• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hue inversion on MXF import

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a problem with a long-running Premiere project that I recently converted to the new version (I tried not to upgrade yet; accidentally did it anyway.) Some of the .mxf clips in my timeline are showing up hue inverted! It's not an effect I've applied; they display inverted in the Source monitor, and when I reimport them, they're still wrong. First pic shows the effect. Strangely, it's not an exact inversion; it's about 169 degrees off. I know it's not the footage itself; when I import it to Handbrake, it's normal. And it's not all my MXF clips from this camera, or even from this day; just certain clips over 2 shooting days.

I'm thinking it's some error in interpreting the footage, but when I try to fix it with Interpret Footage, the "force color space" option isn't available. I'd rather not try to reverse the effect manually and risk getting it slightly wrong. I'm thinking I'll either convert the footage to another format and relink, or I'll roll back Premiere to the previous version and restore a backup. Clip information is attached. Let me know if anyone has a fix or needs more info. Thank you!

inverted footage.pnghandbrake.pnginfo.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same issue. Was feeling a little hopeless trying to find someone else online who experienced this problem.

Reverting to 14.9 of PP and ME seemed to do the trick but I'm surprised there hasn't been a workable fix in 15.0. Would love to know if anyone else has an explanation for this issue or another solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the top of the Premiere Pro Page - Conversations and click on Announcements: 2nd page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines