Highlighted

I accidentally deleted a linked composition (to AE) from my project. Linked vfx is now gone in AE!

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was cleaning up my folderings in my PR project but I accidentaly deleted a linked composition. I double checked the liked AE prroject and now I don't see the comp where I put the vfx for my PR project. How do I recover the linked comp and the AE comps? 😞 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I accidentally deleted a linked composition (to AE) from my project. Linked vfx is now gone in AE!

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was cleaning up my folderings in my PR project but I accidentaly deleted a linked composition. I double checked the liked AE prroject and now I don't see the comp where I put the vfx for my PR project. How do I recover the linked comp and the AE comps? 😞 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you looked at autosaves of your premiere project which still include the linked comp?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0